General · 22nd April 2016
John Nursall / Theatre Quadra
TAKE 10: A dramatic four-day festival of ‘Plays in May’ that you simply shouldn’t miss.
• Thursday, May 12, is a dinner-theatre event, featuring dinner & drama at Herons Dining Room in the Heriot Bay Inn (3 yummy courses + 3 funny plays).
It all starts at 6:30 pm, with doors opening at 6:00.
Tickets are $45, and are available only through the HBI. So please be in touch directly with the Inn.
• Friday, May 13 & Saturday, May 14 will be at the Quadra Community Centre. You’ll enjoy 6 different adult-oriented productions on subjects ranging from first dates to final rites! The same 6 plays will be repeated over the two nights, Friday and Saturday.
The shows are at 7:00 pm, with doors at 6:30.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door.
• Sunday, May 15 will be the family-friendly event (including plays, puppets, stories, songs, sing-alongs and … dogs) at Tsa Kwa Luten Lodge.
The show starts at 2:00 pm, with doors opening at1:30.
The tickets are $5 for children and $10 for adults.
Tickets for the festival are available at:
• Inspirations (in Q Cove on Quadra)
• Works of H’Art (in Heriot Bay on Quadra)
• The Music Plant (Campbell River)
• Tidemarktheatre.com (for online reservations)
• Heriot Bay Inn (Quadra) – exclusively for the May 12 dinner theatre event
So, visit Quadra Island in May and enjoy fantastic community theatre... 10 minutes at a time! It may be the best entertainment decision you make this spring!